LED SAFETY & DURABILITY
LEDs are made from non-toxic materials, unlike fluorescent lighting which uses mercury that may pose a danger to the environment. LEDs are also recyclable and considered “green”.
LED lights generate virtually no heat therefore they are relatively cool to the touch and can be left on without incident or consequence if touched. LED’s produce 5% of the heat generated by incandescent bulbs. This virtually eliminates safety risks such as burns and fires.
LEDs are solid state lighting devices that are encapsulated in an epoxy resin enclosure, which makes LEDs vastly more durable that incandescent light bulbs or fluorescent lamps. LEDs also have a much greater life span reaching up to 20,000 to 50,000 hours.
LED POWER CONSUMPTION
LEDs are extremely energy efficient and consume up to 90% less power than incandescent bulbs for the same light output. Since LEDs use only a fraction of the energy of an incandescent light bulb, power costs are drastically reduced. Because of the LEDs low power consumption, power can be provided by smaller wall adapters delivering a safer 12VDC to the unit.
- We accept the following payment methods:
- Credit Card (Visa, Master Card, American Express, Discover)
- Check/Money Order
- Charge Accounts
- Purchase Orders / NET 30
We use the following carriers to deliver our orders:
- Ground Freight
Limited Warranty Coverage:
- This warranty applies to physical products, and only physical products purchased from Silver Star Industries Inc.
- This warrant covers any defects in materials, and workmanship for a period of one (1) year from date of purchase.
- During this warranty period, Silver Star Industries will repair or replace, at no charge, products or parts of products that prove defective because of improper materials or workmanship, under normal use and maintenance.
- Silver Star Industries will repair the product using new or refurbished replacement parts.
- A replacement part or product assumes the remaining warranty of the original physical product from the date of purchase.
This Limited Warranty does not cover any problems that are caused by:
- Improper Installation method used.
- Installation environment (water damage, physical impact, etc.).
- Damage of a product resulting from unauthorized modification of the product.
- Damage resulting from negligence or improper maintenance.
- Malfunctions or damage not resulting from defects in materials or workmanship.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES POLICY
Your item must be in its original unused condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. You must return the item within 15 days of your purchase.
There are NO returns on CUSTOM sized items unless there is a manufacturer defect.
Merchandise that has been used, or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
All items are subject to a 20% restocking fee, and this will be deducted from your refund. We also do not refund the original shipping and handling that you paid on the order.
For 37 years Silver Star Industries has been providing high quality retail fixtures and displays for the custom retail environment. Our production focuses on high quality custom store interiors, and kiosk centers using cutting edge 3D CAD design along with precision CNC equipment to bring your retail project to life.
Our Lighting Products division is no exception. We continue to build on our history of high quality products, producing LED light panels, LED lit Lightboxes, and Non-Lit Snap Frame products that excel in quality and construction. All light panels, lightboxes, and frames are constructed in-house in the USA, to assure the most in quality and customer satisfaction.